Passive Components Mounting Tips & Tricks
Key Concepts Covered in this Course
- Board Mounting Techniques Overview
- Capacitors & Resistors Board Mounting Specifics
- Mounting Process Issues
- PCB Board Design Tips
Who Should Take the Course
- Students and Teachers
- Process Engineers
- Quality & Failure Analysis Personnel
- Hardware Designers
This course was prepared under ESA European Space Agency EPCI Passive Components Suppport No.: 40001210761
The free course introduce overview, considerations and some tips and tricks related to board mounting of capacitors and resistors. The course is based on EPCI ABC of CLR online handbook.
- The course is prepared to the best knowledge for objective and independent information about passive components and its features.
- The course is using EPCI (European Passive Components Institute) copyrighted articles, public sources and manufacturers’ public data as appropriate to illustrate specific component technology features. Some linked manufacturer’s materials may include sales pitch of presented materials (despite we try to avoid use of such sources). The course authors declare that they have no incentive to drive course subscribers to any specific technology or present some manufacturers and products as favorable to the others. Component manufacturers are close to the real applications, its challenges, issues with deep product knowledge and thus some of those sources are used as considered beneficial for better understanding of the topic.
- The course text and quizzes are copyrighted by EPCI and not allowed to be published elsewhere without EPCI permission. The lesson linked articles published on EPCI website follow Creative Common By license terms. Some images may be used under copyright.
- EPCI Academy is following EU GDPR policy. All information, data received and communication realized during the course is collected for the purpose of the course operation and not shared with third party company or organization.
- by the course enrollment you agree with these terms.