Affordable way to learn more in-depth about Resistors for students and wide public
ONE WEEK Course about Understanding of Resistors Basics and Types.
NO Quizzes, NO Checkpoints, NO Certificate
Lesson content is based on expanded EPCI ABC of CLR online handbook and supported by published technical papers and articles from leading manufacturers, conferences and other sources. The content is completed by manufacturing videos, webinars and regularly updated.
The same course is also offered with quiz checks and CERTIFICATION upon successful completion of the final quiz. Make your selection NOW as the certification can not be issues after completion of this course.
- The course is prepared to the best knowledge for objective and independent information about passive components and its features.
- The course is using EPCI (European Passive Components Institute) copyrighted articles, public sources and manufacturers’ public data as appropriate to illustrate specific component technology features. Some linked manufacturer’s materials may include sales pitch of presented materials (despite we try to avoid use of such sources). The course authors declare that they have no incentive to drive course subscribers to any specific technology or present some manufacturers and products as favorable to the others. Component manufacturers are close to the real applications, its challenges, issues with deep product knowledge and thus some of those sources are used as considered beneficial for better understanding of the topic.
- The course text and quizzes are copyrighted by EPCI and not allowed to be published elsewhere without EPCI permission. The lesson linked articles published on EPCI website follow Creative Common By license terms. Some images may be used under copyright.
- EPCI Academy is following EU GDPR policy. All information, data received and communication realized during the course is collected for the purpose of the course operation and not shared with third party company or organization.
- by the course enrollment you agree with these terms.